B'nai Israel Photo Gallery
Click an image to open album or enlarge picture.
Our Synagogue and History
Return to Main Index
View from the Southeast
The corner of Cottonwood and 6th Ave.
The original 1891 building
B'nai Israel Hebrew School. ca. 1920-23
A Winter Scene
Red River Flood. April 1997
Rabbi Benjamin Papermaster served B'mail Israel from its founding in 1891 until his death in 1934.